BOOKS - CHALLENGES

[BOOKS][bleft]

PENPALS

[PENPALS][bsummary]

COLLECTIONS

[COLLECTIONS][twocolumns]

LETTERS AND PENPALLING : HOW I STARTED



Hello !!! How are you?! Hope, you're fine !!!

This time I'd like to start sharing how everything started and how I knew my first penpals. I was about 14 years old and used to like read brazilian magazines about penpals "Correios Astral" so, I decided to write a girl named Keila from São Paulo. I was amazing when I received the first letter, we wrote to each other for some months. I also wanted to add my message and address in the magazine and I got it, I received a lot of letters, now this magazine doesn't exist anymore. As I was in school, I used to spend my weekends replying all letters.

The time has passed and I was 16 years old and just had joined in an English course. Our teacher used to advice to practice the idiom. I guess in Internet in chats it'd be interesting. so it was when I found my first penpals from other countries. The first was Fazal, he's from India, we wrote letters for a while and for my surprise he called me in my birthday, I can't forget I was nevous I didn't know what to say, it was funny, unfortunetely we lost touch ( I never saw a picture, I wish I could hear from him again). I also started to participate of sites and FB's and add my messages.

I guess that was a moment I was replying 50,60,70... 100 letters from everywhere. There were many pen friends that really marked of somehow. Some of them I still continue in touch on Facebook like Lore from Belgium, Tina (Greece), Connie (Germany), Estefania (Italy), Maggie (Seychelles), Michaela (Austria), Juan (Mexico) and more. I don't use to write so many letters as before because there's no much time but I love this hooby and always will be very special. I wanted to write a blog about penpals specially to talk about this hooby, make new friends and maybe find again those old penfriends (I wish I could hear again how they are now). So, if you find this blog and remember if we were penpals, please send a message to email: lorys.letters@hotmail.com and tell how you are, I'd be happy to hear from you again, at least once more).   


Nenhum comentário:

@LETTERSTOLORY