BOOKS - CHALLENGES

[BOOKS][bleft]

PENPALS

[PENPALS][bsummary]

COLLECTIONS

[COLLECTIONS][twocolumns]

20 FACTS ABOUT ME




1. I'm unique daughter. I don't have brothers or sisters.

2. I'm a teacher, I'm graduated in History.

3. I love to read books. I wish I had a library.

4. I love strawberries... specially with chocolate. OMG

5. I was 14 when I started penpalling. And my first foreign was from India.

6. I love to collect post cards, stamps, coins, dvds, magnets, books.

7. I've ever been in Europe. I visited Portugal, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy and Vaticano

8. I have already participated in 20 anthology books with different types of short stories.

9. The first time I participated of an international event as a writer was in Buenos Aires in Novembre 2017.

10. My favorite TV Show is Once upon a time.

11. My favorite actress is Ava Gardner.

12. My favorite actor is Hugh Jackman

13. I have 2 dogs (Lilika and Sissi), hamsters and little fishes.

14. I already was a greek as Lisistrata in a play. It was my first protagonist in the Theatre.

15. My favorite city is Venice. I've ever been there once. Hope to come back soon.

16. My first language is Portuguese. I can understand english, spanish and Italian. And I'd like to learn french, german and turkish. 

17. I'd like to travel to USA, Mexico, London, Austria, Turkey and Greece.

18. I don't like to wake up early and I prefer to sleep later. 

19. I hate insects.

20. I love watching the sunset. 


Nenhum comentário:

@LETTERSTOLORY