BOOKS - CHALLENGES

[BOOKS][bleft]

PENPALS

[PENPALS][bsummary]

COLLECTIONS

[COLLECTIONS][twocolumns]

HELLO !!! LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF !!!




Hello !!! Welcome to my new Blog !!!
Let me introduce myself...


My name is Lorena and I'm from Brazil. I love to make new friends in other countries so, I decided to have a new blog to share things about me and improve other idioms. I'm looking for sincere and last friendships with same interests, open mind, kind and funny, from everywhere. I don't care about age, hope you too. I like to be in touch by internet and letters at the the same time.

I can write and speak in portuguese, english and spanish, I've tried to learned french, italian and turkish. If you can help me, it'd be very nice! I also like to collect and swap post cards, stamps, coins, magnets, souvenirs, books, keyrings, beauty accessories, stickers, tshirts, fb's, and more. If you want to swap too, just let me know.

I'll be writing in this blog about me, my pen friends, collections, trips, blogs, DIY, tutorials, history, idioms, books, writers, tv and so on. Hope you like my blog, keep visiting and commenting about everything.     


If you want to know me more :

ABOUT ME | BRAZIL | COLLECTIONS
PENPALS | TEXTS | TRIPS

Let's talk !!! 



Nenhum comentário:

@LETTERSTOLORY