BOOKS - CHALLENGES

[BOOKS][bleft]

PENPALS

[PENPALS][bsummary]

COLLECTIONS

[COLLECTIONS][twocolumns]

PEN PAL TAG : LORY'S LETTERS




This time I answer some questions about me and my hobbies.
Hope you enjoy it and if you want to answer these
let your links and I'll be able to visit too



PEN PAL TAG

What's your name?
Where are you from?
- When did you start penpalling? I was 14y.o.
- Who was your first penpal?
- Have you ever met a penpal in person?
- What do you like and dislike about this hobby?
- How long is an acceptable first letter?
Do you like to collect and swap things?
Have you ever travelled to other countries? Where?
- Where do you have penpals from?
- Where do you want penpals from?
- How many letters did you receive this week?
- Do you use any special stationary?
- Show us your collection? I'll show in the next videos
- Show us a few of your letters.


Nenhum comentário:

@LETTERSTOLORY