BOOKS - CHALLENGES

[BOOKS][bleft]

PENPALS

[PENPALS][bsummary]

COLLECTIONS

[COLLECTIONS][twocolumns]

THE TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS



Hello !!! Do you like to see MOVIES ???
Do you have those favorite movies and favorite songs that when you listen
you feel so good and remember beautiful love stories?!

Now I'll share some special songs to me.
Let's listen now and after
let me know about favorite ones too !!!

DIRTY DANCING
I’ve Had The Time of My Life (Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes)

ENDLESS LOVE
Endless love (Diana Ross and Lonel Richie)


FLASHDANCE
What a Felling (Irene Cara)


HOW A LOSE A MAN IN 10 DAYS
Feel like home (Chantal Kreviazuk)



PRETTY WOMAN
It must been love (Roxette)


SOMEWHERE IN TIME
Somwhere im time (Roger Williams)


THE BODYGUARD
I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston) 


THE THORN BIRDS
The Thorn birds (Henry Mancini)


TITANIC
My heart will go on (Celine Dion)


TOP GUN
Take my breath away (Berlin)


And you, what are your favorite songs ?!?!?!
Let me know ...


Nenhum comentário:

@LETTERSTOLORY